Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

It was a good one.  This morning as soon as the kids got on the bus Johnna and I headed up to the temple.  We had fun visiting and serving together.
This morning I was cracking up at the differences between boys and girls, at least my boy and girl.  So several weeks ago I bought a couple packages of valentines and brought them home for the kids.  Lu immediately got her box out and started looking at them and choosing which friend would get which one.  She has had her box sitting on the table ready to go for a week.  She hand made extras for her daisy troop and thought of all the people who would like one. 
On the other hand this morning at 7:40 Ethan said oh no! I forgot to do my valentines.  Lu and I jumped to the rescue, formed an assembly line, and signed his name, tucked in a laffy taffy and threw them in the bag.  No special consideration he would just randomly hand them out at school.  The end :)
In other news R got a new toy...now he needs to get a license.  Hope he's a happy boy.

1 comment: