Tuesday, February 7, 2012

today

This morning Ethan gathered a milk bottle, some stuffing and duck tape to take to school with him.  This weeks project is designing a crash helmet and testing it.  Yesterday John and Ethan were telling each other their respective team's "secret" plans and wondering which team would win.  Today they started assembly of the helmet.  Tomorrow is the test day.  John's team is focusing on slowing the speed at impact, while E's is thinking more about buffering the subject.  We will see who wins.

Lu had her piano lesson, she loves lessons.

I subbed in 5th grade, which is always fun, until it comes time for math and I always can't do it.

Han had DI practice.  They are spending hours and hours and hours and she is really enjoying it.  Can't wait to see the final production.

2 comments:

  1. What is DI? I keep reading it and thinking Deseret Industries. LOL.

    Glad you are all well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math is my thing, but I remember substitute teaching a graduate level class on something (can't even remember what) and I spent hours and hours prepping, and I really did not understand what I was trying to teach. Right in the middle of class, it all suddenly clicked. I was very happy!

    ReplyDelete