Wednesday, November 9, 2011

such a long time ago

I was looking through some old photos, I need to find a picture of Grandpa Tom in his uniform, Lu is marching in the Veterans Day parade on Friday and she needs to bring a picture on a stick to carry.  Anyway, got lost in the archives.  These pictures are from thanksgiving 1999.  This adorable baby is Miss Hannah Margaret.  She was 3 months old and so cute!!

 Here are my big girls, now all grown up.  We were at the airport ready to fly home and they were playing with the phone.  Dani was 12, Sierra 9 and Jenna 7. 
 Me and Jenna.  This year will be the first time we've been apart for Thanksgiving.  I sure will miss her, she is sweet and fun and the life of the party.
 My hubby, he was young and thin and hairless.  :) and proud of his baby girl.   So sweet.
Cute Sierra.  She's an artist.  This year she will be celebrating in Utah too (hate stupid Utah).  I am looking forward to spending Christmas with her, she's such a sweet calm soul.   She's been a joy to me her whole life and I am so proud of her. 

How can women not be mothers?  It is such a joy and blessing to me.  (I know some people don't get a choice, I am just grateful that I am, that I did.  That these sweet girls, and their little brother and sister too, are my children.  Who would I be without them?

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Super cute! I love your girls! ALL of them and their Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures. You sound like me, when I start looking for a particular photo, I get lost in the memories of all the others.

    I LOVE being a mother, too.

    ReplyDelete