Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Yesterday I got called in to work, I wasn't going to go because I  wanted to clean the house and get everything done for the busy weekend ahead...but then I did.  5th grade.  It was a good day.  When I got home we went to piano lessons and home to try and do all the chores that were being neglected. 

Then I met up with Johnna, Paige, Cristianna, Lexi, Robin, Michelle, Sarah, Carolee, Heather, Liz, Debbie and Dari, Christian, Christian and Alex for some midnight movie fun. We had a great time waiting in the theater for 2 hours, eating popcorn, laughing. 

Then the main event:  Edward.  Even though the movie is so cheesy, with a rated B horror movie style birth scene, silly talking wolves and vampires I love it.  I loved the wedding, so beautiful.  I love Edward's tender care, unconditional love and total acceptance of Bella.  I loved their honeymoon get away and really the whole thing.  So next week I will go back with R and see it again. 

We got home at 3:30 and I was in bed by 4ish.  But couldn't sleep for awhile.  At 5:45 my alarm went off.  groan, yawn.  I had intended to go back to bed and after I got everyone out the door I went back to bed but only slept an hour, I felt like I was wasting time so I got up, went shopping, did some clean up, and now I am making 100 cupcakes for tonight's ward service project.

1 comment: