Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Job

Not me, Big B.

For awhile now he's had job change plans in the works.  We haven't really said a lot because who knew how or when or if it would happen but yesterday there was an all hands meeting at work and an announcement was made and now he's got a new job. 

Up until now he's been strictly technical, now he's "turned to the dark side" and is in a leadership role.  Luckily he still will be technical part time.

I am real proud of him, he's a hard worker and a smart smart guy and I am glad he's finding joy and growth in his career.  He's a good leader and the people he's been over up until now have liked him and really felt like he had their backs and valued their personal lives and time as well as the bottom line, I am sure that will extend to his new people as well.

Good job honey! your family is proud of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Does that mean you can move to Utah?
    I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. And...I would vote Texas, not Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it! I was holding my breath, waiting for a "we're moving back to Texas" announcement. ;o)

    Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Hope he loves it.

    ReplyDelete