Monday, November 7, 2011

good day

What a beautiful day today was.  I woke up feeling like I had extra sleep due to our falling back.  It was light outside when Hannah left to walk to the bus, which I know she appreciated.

The weather outside was gorgeous.  Cool and comfortable, trees ablaze with color. 

Colleen and I met for lunch.  I love our chats.  She is an awesome friend.

Got home and skyped with Tatum and Dani. 

Talked on the phone with Sierra.

Cleaned a lot of things.

Went to Marshalls and got a couple of fun things for Christmas.

Now dinner is in the oven, R is on the way home and the kids and I are watching "Sharkboy and Lavagirl"

1 comment:

  1. I don't like it getting dark so early at night, but I love that it's light in the morning. As well, that extra hour was FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete