Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mount Vernon

 Our last day together was Monday.  The kids had school so it was just Joneaux, Anna and Amadeo and myself.  We made the drive and it was a most beautiful day.  The weather was perfect and it was not crowded so it was perfect.
 I love my sister and am so glad we had this time to be together.  It was such a treat for me to have sweet baby J here and to get to know him.  I really enjoy Amadeo's company as well.  It is really special to spend time together, to enjoy each others children, to talk about life and our families and just anything.
 Cute family.
When we left we stopped at the gift shop for some East Coast souvenirs for J so he can remember us and how much we love him.

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to have family come and visit. Those times are just so wonderful. So glad you had a great time together--memories are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete