Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nags Head

 It took longer than we expected to drive here, thanks to the million other people who also wanted to vacation here that we got to share a very slow road with.  We made it though and Tate did great and didn't cry at all and the bigger kids did great too, although they did cry a little.  We watched several movies and sang lots of songs and then we were here!!
 Our house is lovely as can be.  It is so cute and it's huge and has lots of room.  It has it's own pool and is close enough to the beach that we can see it!  Sweet!!
We got unpacked, ate dinner and then headed to the water.  After we played a little while Dani left to get Greg at the airport and Nana and I ran to the store for the rest of what we needed. 

I am looking forward to a fun week...although I am considering telling some shark attack bed time stories since every child with us is fearless and I was afraid of losing one in the surf.

1 comment:

  1. So that's where you are.

    I think my kids have a healthy respect for the water--they understand the undertow which is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete