Saturday, July 30, 2011

movies

We've been watching a lot of movies lately.  Last night we rented two from redbox, "Rango" and "Red Riding Hood".  Rango was silly but for the kids and they liked it.  We put them to bed after and watched Red Riding Hood, which was kind of creepy but I liked it. 
Tonight we went out to the movies to see "Cowboys & Aliens", which I also liked. 

Today we also got to swim and R got to come with us since he had the afternoon off and it was a lot of fun.  The kids enjoyed having their dad there and playing with friends. 

We had to buy E some new shoes, he wears out shoes quicker than anything, so we went this morning and got some before doing our grocery shopping.

My cute niece Katie took this photo at Disneyland.  It's random and has nothing to do with my life right now except that I love Disney and aren't they so cute and doesn't it make you wish you were there?  It does me.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me wish I was there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would LOVE to be at Disneyland.

    Saw Cowboys and Aliens--it was okay, but I think it could have been so much better.

    ReplyDelete