Friday, July 1, 2011

almost there

tomorrow we leave for here.  I can't wait.  I love sitting by the ocean and smelling the salty air and hearing the roaring waves and feeling the sand on my feet and cool breeze on my face and sun pounding down making my skin brown.  I am looking forward to some happy lazy days with the fam.

Today was a getting ready day, but pretty low key.  We went to the library and the store.  Stocked up on food, although we have to get more when we get there.  Packed up some stuff in the car and some stuff in suitcases, I am waiting on the last load of laundry now. 

Besides that we went swimming and I got a hair cut and we ate spaghetti on the deck.  Hannah and Mackenzie are getting along well :)  they are the slowest, loudest packers ever and they are also the sweetest cutest girls so I guess it evens out.

I hope we have great weather and a great time...and, dare I say it, no car trouble, no sunburns, no fights....but if we do that's okay.  It's all part of the experience.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you went to the library--you are so GREAT.

    I have enjoyed reading all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete