Monday, April 29, 2019

Sunday

Such a nice day! We all went to church. Rob and Clayton had a good discussion with the men in Priesthood meeting. 

Then we came home and had a very nice third hour led by Bub. Tori is very learned and I alway enjoy hearing her thoughts and insights. Also it’s super fun to have a larger group sharing their thoughts together. 

We played games and watched games and ate a nice dinner.


After dinner I had a long camp meeting, however it was time well spent. Full of good information and now that our cute camp leader has moved to Utah :( it’s me going to camp with the girls, so I really needed to get up to speed!

Late, late, late, at night most of the group went to see Avengers  Endgame. I think they got home at 2:30am. They loved it but were very tired today, particularly Jenna since the girls had a cranky night.

No comments:

Post a Comment