Thursday, April 25, 2019


Random cute picture.

So many days have slipped by! Emma and Tori came to visit on Tuesday.  Tuesday evening we were able to go to Epcot, which I love. Tori wanted to see a manatee and two live there:) and then we did the “pub crawl” of foods around the world. It was fun. 
Yesterday and today they went to universal. Jenna and I will join them tomorrow! Can’t wait. 
Since they were going to be gone I went ahead and worked. I subbed choir both days, which was actually really fun and easy!
Last night we had mutual. It was a general conference show down between the YW and the YM. I thought we’d clean house but we ended up in a tie.
Tennis season is over. It was really fun and I’m sad it’s done.

Robs been traveling. He got home late last night.

One bummer is I am sick:(
I had a headache on Monday and Tuesday, which is pretty unusual for me and then starting yesterday I got a sore throat and cough! My voice is almost gone :(...and the worst part is the girls come tonight and I do not want to get them sick!!  My plan is to be better in 9 hrs...🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment