Thursday, April 4, 2019

Opening night

First off this cat is so ridiculous. He climbed in my Panera bag, of course he could only fit to his shoulders, then he poked his arm out of the other end to try and grab food. 
He is always breaking something. 












These kids have been working crazy hard for months. The last few weeks they’ve had rehearsal every night until 7-8pm. 

Tonight was opening night and they were amazing!! So fun! The sets were gorgeous, the singing was so good, the whole thing was just so fun to watch! I can’t wait to see it again! Luckily it’s running for 4 shows:)


Grace, Arian and Sage:)

The last two days I worked at the high school doing test proctoring. Yesterday we were told we couldn’t have our phones out at all, but we could read a book. Luckily the testing was in the media center so I grabbed a book and got half way thru it. I was nervous it would be gone today but luckily it wasn’t and I had just enough time to finish it today. It was good, but sad, about a high school girl with bipolar disorder.

In my regular reading life, not emergency reading, I am in the middle of “the robe” which is a perfect pre- Easter book. It’s historical fiction about the centurion who won the lot that gave him Christ’s robe after his crucifixion.  It’s good. Also, of course, sad.  The good news is He paid the debt for all of that: for our sins and follies, for our weaknesses and diseases, for everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment