Monday, April 18, 2016

Wicklow National Park

We drove to Dublin this morning and went on a bus tour to Wicklow. Our guide was informative and interesting. 
The countryside was beautiful! So beyond words; magical and enchanting.


Birthday selfie. I am 48. How crazy is that. It's been a blessed and wonderful life so far. Hopefully I am doing good and becoming all God wants me to be. 
We hiked in the park. I keep saying how beautiful it is here but it really is. It makes me miss MD. It also feels a bit like San Fransisco, the weather I think. 
God is amazing. I can't believe what He has made!


There is a cemetery with an Irish legend surrounding it, I know, surprising. If a single lad or lass can wrap their arms around St Kevin's tombstone and touch their fingertips together they will marry within a year! 
Sierra had a very half hearted go at it, and we made sure Hannah stayed far away and didn't even touch it:)
We heard lots of fun Irish lore and history. 
Tonight and tomorrow we are staying at the Fritzpatrick Castle Hotel. It's very swanky.
Tonight we ate dinner in the dungeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment