Monday, April 4, 2016

General Conference


In Texas I had a friend named Robyn Buckwalter.  She was in our ward for a little while and while we weren't besties or anything I really liked her and we became facebook friends when we both moved away from TX. 
Yesterday she posted these awesome "notes" made by her neighbor, a man named Kent Carollo. I loved them!
The best part of social media is keeping in touch with people you know and then the surprise gems that show up from time to time.

Conference was really really wonderful.  I love listening to the messages and feeling the spirit and learning so much.


To be 100% honest I almsot always fall asleep for a little while sometime during the conference.  That's the one bad part to watching at home.  It's too comfy.
The good news is I always record it and always watch it again several times so I guess it works out!

I don't even know which talk was my favorite.  There were so many good ones!

After the last session the elders came over for dinner.  We ate outside and grilled some really yummy burgers.  We ate early becasue they had a baptism to go to and I had AP/YW and youth committee meetings.

It was a good weekend and now everyone is back to school.  yay!  I think they were happy to go.  I know Grace was because she has been begging to ride her bike to school since we moved here and this weekend Rob helped her get her bike ready and found a lock and helmet and did a practice ride and this morning she got to ride.  I hope she got there.  As soon as she left I went in the backyard and looked over the fence down the road to where I knew she would be crossing and sure enough she crossed so she got at least half way there. I'm sure she made it....I'm just a fretter.




No comments:

Post a Comment