Thursday, April 28, 2016

Double header

Grace's fish science project went south due to a high fish mortality rate. Now she's doing tomato plants. She has 6 and is feeding them either water, milk or Gatorade and seeing which grows best. We think it will be water.
Sierra and I had Chinese for lunch. Also we did a lot of laundry. I'll miss her when she goes home.
Rob got home from Ohio. Mr Percy liked the suitcase and took a nice nap in it.
Sierra watched the kids and did all the chauffeuring so I could go with Rob to the temple. I did 2 endowments while he did his shift. The first one had about 5 women in it. (About the same amount of men). The second was in Spanish and there were well over 100 women (probably 60 men). What a difference. It was a good day, it's always good. Sometimes I go and it's good. Sometimes I go and really feel instructed and edified. Today was such a day, lots of insights and "ah ha"s, nice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment