Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday

I've been training for my new job as museum teacher. It's been pretty fun. The people are really nice. Quirky in an I-love-history-reenactments kind of way.
Today I learned about the cows and pigs and plantation and indentured servants and how much draw the ark and dove have and so on.
These cows are named Trouble and Ramona Bob.  We also have two pigs names Scarlett and some thing I forgot.  I remembered Scarlett's name because it's the same as my darling niece.  And lots of chickens and a cat.
Meanwhile: look how sweet these two are.

I talked with all the big girls today. Sierra is taking the GRE practice test on Saturday and looking at grad programs. 
Jenna and Clayton flew to Georgia for Jenny's pi-day wedding. We are going to visit them in 2 weeks and stop in Philadelphia on the way back. I'm really excited for both.  
Dani took Tate to get her kindergarten shots :( and tonight they are going to the library movie premier of the new Tinkerbelle movie.
Hannah had play practice ....again. And she made chocolate chip cookies.
Ethan is preparing for a camp out tomorrow night.
Grace is enjoying hours of homework.
Rob's been having hip pain.
Z needs a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment