Monday, March 2, 2015

Last day

It's always hard to find the words to share adequately feelings of the heart. It was a wonderful week here. It is precious to me: the time spent with family. That is something I have always felt. Even when my big girls were little I appreciated the time we had, I wonder if this is one of the silver linings to having cancer early in life. I got to spend a lot of time with Sierra and with Val besides Dani and her family. 

Today we got up and D and I took Marshall to the doctor to get circumsied. There's something I'll never be able to unsee. It was pretty traumatic. He cried and cried.  
When we finally got home it was time for Tate to go to school and R and Greg went fishing and I took Miss Penn to McDonalds, her request. 
When we got back Si was at Dani's and we put Penny down for a nap and piled on Dani's bed for some Gilmore Girls.

We made a yummy dinner and visited all afternoon. Rob and Sierra went to the movies and mom and dad came to get me and ended up staying for a couple more hours because I wasn't ready to leave. We had FHE and shared some special time reading the stories of Jesus and singing and praying together.

Then we sadly said good-bye. We're staying at moms tonight because it's much closer to the airport and our flights are early.

In other news Han and Grace are now throwing up as well. Flumagedon take 2:(

And I didn't get to go but am so happy for JaNee and Michael and little Scarlett. She had her blessing day on Sunday too and looked darling in the little dress that I, and all my sisters wore. Dani and Sierra also wore it and I think Mackenzie and Jo and Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment