Thursday, March 26, 2015

Climbing walls and field trips

Last night the scouts went to the Hendersons to work on their repelling merit badge. Ethan says it's been really fun. It was their second night and he even asked if he could invite John to come. I'm glad when they get to do neat things.
Grace worked on the cute invitation for recognition night and Hannah had a camp clinic.
Grace had a rainy day field trip to historic  St. Mary's City. I got to go as a paid chaperone since I am finishing up my training. I love to drive into the little city, it's different every time. A few weeks ago I would drive there and the water was frozen over and everything was very cold and muddy. This morning when I drove in the mist was so thick that you could barely see the water. Soon I imagine the sunlight will be dancing and reflecting on the water and it will look so peaceful beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment