Saturday, March 14, 2015

Long day

We got up at 6:30. Which is just wrong on a Saturday. Why? Because we had a stake young women volleyball tournament. It was a lot of fun and well attended. We had 8 teams and played double elimination. WP2 were the champions!
Hannah played well. She said she didn't have fun but I don't believe her:)
After the tournament we had a youth conference meeting. Things are coming together nicely.
After that we drove up the temple and adjacent stake center for a multi stake activity. It started at the temple visitors center with an awesome speaker, Scott Anderson, who I actually remember hearing as a teenager. I liked him then and now. The youth all said it was wonderful!

After that there was a pizza party then a dance. Colleen and I snuck over to Chipotle during the pizza party and ate yummy food instead. We were soon joined by Carol, Anne, Denise and Sarah from the Calvert and Bayside wards. It was nice.
When we got back to the dance I spent some time preparing my lesson for tomorrow and the rest of the time visiting and listening to the loud music in the dark and hot gym. ( clearly I am old )
Here's me and Jodie and Colleen so excited that it's time to drive home!

We got home before midnight! Yay! Everyone had a good day.

Meanwhile Ethan had a camp out. It rained. He reported that it went well and the tent was pretty dry. 
Grace and dad went fishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment