Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sabbath day

I taught Relief Society today, I think it went well.  The topic was the atonement of Jesus Christ and I had a wonderful experience preparing this past week and thinking about Him.  I prayed a lot that I would be able to share something that would be of benefit to the sisters.  It's a sacred, personal topic and needs to be discussed with reverence.  I love the Savior and all He has done for me and my family.  I believe Him when He says he paid for my sins and that all I have to do is obey His commandments and keep my covenants. I am grateful He accepts my feeble offering.  I didn't get to half the stuff I prepared, but that's better than running out of material before running out of time.
Ethan is holding a giant horse shoe crab shell
After church we changed our clothes and headed to a local park for an afternoon walk.  We had a fun time enjoying the sights and sounds.  The surf was loud, the sand was crunchy.  We saw eagles and jellies (darn!) and skipped rocks, looked at shells, scrambled over driftwood and rocks and were so happy to be out in the sun.  It was awesome!

Grace's pretty hair do

silly girl
When we got home Ethan went to play basketball until dinner and after dinner the boys played together:)  It was a good day.

evening time

No comments:

Post a Comment