Wednesday, January 7, 2015

frost bite on my ankles

BRRR! It is cold outside.  Right now it's 19 degrees with winds of 21mph.  Grace and I just walked the dogs and it was brutal.

Friday Grace has an elm's beach field trip.  Outside.  I need to get her some warmer footwear tomorrow.  It's insanely freezy out.  Tonight she had on her pink fluffy coat, and her black tundra jacket, and her hat and two hoods and a pair of gloves and she said it was okay except her legs.

I had my long coat but had on tennis shoes and the wind blew up my pants and froze my ankles.  Brr!!

Tonight Ethan and Hannah are at church.  Ethan is passing off 3 more merit badges.  Sports, citizenship in the community and personal finance.

After school today John came over to play games and Arden came over to make bracelets.  Hannah has been staying after school until 5 or 5:30 every day with play practice. They perform at festival this weekend and then again at the end of the month for her one act.  Then it should lighten up because she will only be in one performance instead of two.

Yesterday I subbed and we had girl scouts.  The girls finished their Amuse journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment