Friday, April 11, 2014

mimi love

I love this happy picture! I love the bright yellow walls that match Miss Tate's sunny sandals.  I love PJ's happy grin and they way they are holding hands.  You can smell the chlorine and feel the "yay! summer is coming"ness with out even being there!

Today we are getting ready for spring break.  Grace will ride and Bub will have a game, kids have school and I have the last of the piles of laundry (since Hannah finally cleaned her room).  Rob will mow the lawn and we'll make sure we have dog food, and all else that is needed. Grace and Ethan are all packed and are super excited to go to visit their grandparents. Abba's got the pool ready to go and I know he and Nana are excited and making fun plans for Camp Grandparents!  I am so grateful and glad that they love to spend time with the kids and always happily take them when we are away and make such happy memories with them.

I wish Dani and Greg would go somewhere so I could have Camp Mimi! Cute little toots!

And our weather is beautiful today! It's supposed to be 79 degrees this afternoon.  Finally some sunshiny warmth!!

That is all.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment