Wednesday, April 9, 2014

crazy


It's so funny because some weeks I really don't have that much going on.  This week has been so busy though.  First of all I am getting ready for our cruise.  This feels like getting ready for a honeymoon.  We are very excited and I've bought new swim suits for us both and am doing important things like buying sunscreen, checking the weather at every port we're going to visit and talking to Val every day about what to pack, how many flip flops to bring, etc.
Also at the same time I have to get everything ready for the kids to  go spend a week with their grandparents, and the house and pets to be home alone.
Meanwhile the week has been busy with other activities too.  Monday I spent the day doing some banking.  Yesterday I went to the temple with Laura, Amanda, Jodie and Kris.  This also takes all day.  We left at 8am.  Got home at 4pm.  I grabbed Grace and we went to the barn where she had a lesson, then we went to Aubrey's barn to pick her up and Grace got to help her with her barn chores ( a super great treat!)  We got home for the second time at 6:40.
Today we drove to VA to check out our girls camp site for this year.  It's really nice and we needed to go. But again all day.  Tonight I have a girl scout meeting.  I have to laugh. When it rains it pours.  Jodie has been having the same kinds of days and she's getting ready to leave to Dubai this weekend.  

After tonight I have said no to every extra thing that is a possibility and I am concentrating on doing all the laundry, getting ready for our trip, getting everything clean and nice (in case we die while we are gone), taking Hannah and Ethan to the dentist to get fillings done, going back to the barn one more time and I don't know what else.  This weekend we actually have two stake activities but fortunately Tara and Becky will take care of that so I am just letting it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment