Thursday, April 3, 2014

challenges


funny girl
" life is full of difficult choices, isn't it", the wisdom of Disney.  They are often right, which is why their movies and themes resonate with people for generations.

One of my challenges is keeping my familia clothed.  For the boys this means I go to the store and buy clothes and bring them home.  They try them on, or peek in the bag and declare they will not wear them, then I exchange them and so on and so forth until we have a winner.  Well, for R I usually bring it home and he's fine with it, the boy is not.  He hates to shop and hates to try on clothes and only wants to wear slickies. 
Then there is the laundry part, and the matching up the socks part, and the keeping the girls modest part.

Being a teen brings with it a lot of challenges. What has our teen been up to?  Practicing her sewing skills, her stem tying skill and her selfie photography skilz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment