Thursday, April 10, 2014

hanniebanannie

This cute girl got a part in a one act at school! She is very excited.  Han has wanted to be in acting for a long time.  She always begs us to take her to auditions and wants to be on TV.  She wanders around the house singing all.the.time. She auctions for school stuff all the time too and has been very disappointed not to get many roles.  She doesn't give up though and keeps plugging along.  I am proud of her stick-to-itiveness.  I am very excited for her and looking forward to going and watching her performance.  I am all for school/community theater and the fun she can have on the stage.  Honestly we have not been at all supportive of her pursuing a national career and have not taken her for professional photographs or gotten an agent or driven to NYC for auditions.  I always tell her if she wants to do that when she is grown that's her choice and I will be supportive and happy for her but I am not facilitating that happening now.  I think it's a tough industry to keep your moral compass in, if you even do become successful.  There are a lot better things to do with your time and talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment