Sunday, June 2, 2013

weekend recap

As if the soccer and scouting activities weren't enough the rest of the weekend was pretty jam packed too.  On Friday I left work an hour early to go pick up Hannah and Aubrey and take them to the temple trip car pool pick up spot.  The rest of us went to Ethan's game and then Ethan went to a birthday party for Joe and Lu, R and I met Pete and Joey at Salsas.  We did our grocery shopping after that.  Wasn't 9pm you ask?  Why yes it was. At 10 we picked up Han from the trip, a big shout out thanks to Bishop Martines for driving a van load down!! and then picked up Ethan from Joe's and came home to drop in bed.  We've been doing a lot of dropping lately!
Saturday morning we got up early to clean the house (6:30am) I bribed the fam with bacon and eggs and toast for breakfast then Hannah and I headed up to Nanejomeny to meet Sister Bonnet and check out a new camp because we want to change venues for 2014.  The ride up took longer than I thought but we had a fun time talking to each other.  Right when we got there R called to say that I had all Ethan's soccer gear in my car and they needed to leave for the tournament.  I was an hour and a half away.  This was a problem.  They ended up calling John and borrowing his.  Also Carol drove her car off a little precipice and she had one tire dangling. Very stressful. After all that we had a great tour and really liked the place so hopefully next year we will go there!
Han and I rushed back and bought some vegetables to drop off at the Danvers wedding. I wish I could have gone to the reception but there was no time.  We then went to lunch at Panera, went to BJs and headed home.  We changed clothes and went to Waldorf to meet the Brownies.  We got home late and got up early this morning for church.  This afternoon R went fishing with Missy girl, and this evening I had a youth conference planning meeting.  Things are coming right along.  I am excited! it's going to be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment