Sunday, January 8, 2012

everyone loves girl scout cookies

Lu reached her girl scout cookie selling goal this weekend.  She wanted to sell 1000 to get an e-reader, but we set a more reasonable goal of 115 so she could win the stuffed giraffe.  They were super easy to sell.  Everyone loves cookies and anyone we asked bought a couple of boxes, or more. 

This weekend was busy.  We had soccer games, a primary activity, a stake dance that I chaperoned, and today was ward conference.

Conference was wonderful.  I especially enjoyed our ward council because the Stake President gave us some great council and I learned a lot.  We had a linger longer after with tons of delicious food & great company.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I would have been VERY HAPPY to buy some--I LOVE Girl Scout Cookies ; )

    Way to go, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete