Friday, September 21, 2018

Off Friday

Rob has every other Friday off, which is awesome. Right now he actually gets to take it too (which isn’t always the case). Today we spent the morning in the garage. We are working diligently but it’s been tough going from 1 garage + 1 garagemahal to 1 garage. I know the goodwill donation drop off ladies by name, and am so so grateful for a weekly bulk trash pick up day. I think one more full work day and we will be set...maybe.
After working we picked up Ethan and went to 5 Guys. That’s when I spotted the bloodmobile. I am only 3 pints into my 10 gallon goal so I was excited to stop! Sadly my iron was too low and I couldn’t donate. Only Rob could save lives today:(

In some good news we have two working bathrooms again!! Turns out when they remodeled the bathroom downstairs they punctured the sewage pipe with a huge anchor for the sink. 
Bad news we now have a huge hole in the dining room wall. 
Good news they will fix it and hopefully none of that will be out of pocket for us. We will see.

Also good news my ripped up brand new couch got picked up!! As soon as I get the refund I can buy a new new one and we will be fully furnished!

Tonight R and I went to the Millenial Mall (also known as the mall of $8000 watches and $3000 shoes (not even exaggerating)). We had a GC from our realtor to PB. I picked this lovely thanksgiving platter. 
We also stopped by the Apple store. It had a crazy line. This is the fanciest mall I have ever been to. If you ever want to shop Prada, Gucci, Breitling or such stores this is he place to go!
If you think ikea furniture is fancy and have a GC you too can buy a turkey platter, and maybe an ice cream cone, but nothing else.



No comments:

Post a Comment