Sunday, September 2, 2018

Graces day

Today was fast and testimony meeting. Our family fasted for Grace’s healing. We’ve been preparing and planning all week. After dinner we gathered in my room and after family scriptures Dad and Sawyer gave her a blessing.
I believe in miracles. I know God is our living, loving, compassionate, involved Father in Heaven. He can bring about a miracle and cure her on the spot. He can direct us and her to treatments or lifestyle changes that will help her. He can strengthen her to help her withstand her trials. I don’t know what the answer to our prayers and petitions will be. I do know that God lives and He loves Grace.
Grace means “Devine means of help and strength”. I didn’t know she would need so much so soon. 
The Lord giveth. And the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

This little cardinal was trapped in our lanai, Grace caught her and set her free. She flew right up to her nest and was, I believe quite grateful.

Family scriptures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment