Friday, February 24, 2017

weeks end

I've had a strange illness, I guess it's an illness although I don't feel sick. Tuesday I was hoarse.  Wednesday morning I woke up and my voice was gone.  It was crazy.  I felt otherwise fine.  I had to cancel my sub job for the day, which was awesome because I didn't have to sub and not so awesome because I didn't get paid.  Things are tight for us, which is ironic since R makes a lot of money but CA is expensive.  So not tight like we can't buy milk and bread but tight like working really helps.  ANYWAY.
I didn't work all the rest of the week and my voice has not come back.  Now I also have a little cough.  I guess if it's not better on Monday I'll go to the doctor.  Lame.

It's been kind of hard, like I can't talk on the phone.  Which is annoying.  Also I can't order diet coke in a drive through, and I have to walk into the room where someone is and then whisper at them.  

Now I need bifocals, hear poorly and can't talk.  HA! 50 is going to be great!
 Rob got a new suit.  He looks very handsome.  I am hoping he can use it at a job interview, somewhere outside of CA.
A girl can dream right?!

So the boys are gone at a soccer tournament.  It's the first one with this new team and I am bummed that I couldn't go but Hannah and I have "Finding Neverland" tickets for tomorrow.  Looking forward to that.  Anyway I have the bed and the TV to myself tonight and took this random picture.  It looks cozy and cheerful to me.
SHE WILL NOT BE HAVING THE BED TO HERSELF! GRACE WILL BE THERE TOO!
Hannah's out with Sam and Reagan.   Grace is working on a puzzle. I have freshly painted blue toes.  I guess it's a pretty good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment