Monday, July 18, 2016

Empty nest

I had been looking forward to sleeping all day, which is what I thought I'd do the first day all the kids were gone. I slept until 8. Oh well that's lazy enough.
Z got a bath and the fridge got cleaned.  Z & P go with me from room to room to supervise.
We cleaned all the rooms and did all the laundry and vacuumed and mopped and changed the litter box and washed the bathtub and stocked the bathrooms. 
We also talked with Sierra, who went sky diving last week!!! She said it was fun and peaceful. Because she and her tandem partner were both light they got lifted way above the plane and actually hit the ground a lot after everyone else was down. Which she said was awesome.
We (the pets and I) also talked with mom, and Hannah and Dani. It was a good talky day:)
I watched the tortoise eat his broccoli, which was cute.
For FHE Rob and I went to see ghost busters which was funny(ish) but kind of inappropriate. It did make me crave Chinese food so we went out for Mexican after:)

Kids played laser tag, and reported having a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment