Tuesday, July 26, 2016

almost home

Today I went visiting teaching and also paid some bills.  While the kids have been gone I have been working on some projects but since the recipients haven't received them yet I can't blog any details.

Years ago we inherited stamps, I use them and from time to time send off a cool one.  Clark pest control got a nice panel today.
inherited stamps
Talked with the kids.  They are having an awesome time and are not ready to come home :)  I don't know how the grands feel but the kids  are still enjoying their stay.

Rob's been in Ft Worth working the last couple of days and he will be home tonight.  Tomorrow the kids come home and then it's back to normal.  I have had enough peace and quiet so I will be happy to have them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment