Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Palmyra

Youth conference is here. After not much sleep last night and a 3:45 wake up call we started our drive up to Palmyra. These two great women crack me up! We had a Super fun drive. We talked about the  birth of the new baby prince of England, Prince George. I laughed so hard at Tara's stories I almost drove us off the road. The countryside is beautiful and we were happy to arrive at our destination early in the evening.
Tonight we had NY pizza and a dance. Now I am on the first shift of the night watch with Becky. Why this calling calls for such a sacrifice of sleep I do not know. 
The college we are staying at is right on one of the finger lakes. The water is so clear you can see the bottom and the rocks sparkled in the sunlight.  I'm looking forward to some great days here with some awesome youth and tremendous leaders. Happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment