Thursday, June 20, 2019

Zivas Birthday

Some things today went the way I wanted them to, some did not.

I slept in. Yay! That was a wanted to.
I was out of shower soap. Not wanted. Used body wash instead but I like the bar soap.

Unloaded the dishwasher, the dishes weren’t that clean. We’ve been having issues. Washed them by hand and ran a cleansing load. Not what I wanted.

Grace had friends over. Wanted. 

Drove to a job fair, an hour away. Parking was no where near and there were 500+people there trying to get teaching jobs. Not awesome. 
It turned out there was a problem with my certificate of eligibility so I couldn’t even interview. Super not wanted and frustrating. 
Got some good info on how to fix the problem...hopefully. Better, but didn’t want the situation in the first place so...

Came home and found Grace and Ashton making stressballs and Luka helping. Not wanted. 

Made them clean up a huge mess, and the cat. Not wanted, I don’t like to boss around other kids, or my kids in front of their friends, but I did.
Went to Brusters for Ziva’s puppy sundae. Cute and wanted.

Grace has lots of good friends, wanted:)

Z is in good health:), wanted.

Rob went fishing. Happy Husband. Wanted. 

Ethan asked if he could go to the temple with friends. Wanted.
I took him and went in and did initiatories while they did baptisms. Wanted.
Then I waited and took them to
Jeremiah’s where they had a very fun two hours eating Italian ice. I met R in the same parking lot for chipotle. Wanted.
Then waited for him to be done while I FaceTimed Jenna and Clayton. Wanted.

So mostly good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment