Friday, December 9, 2016

big sigh of relief


The ward Christmas party has come and gone! Phew.  It was a lot of effort and prep by a lot of people.  Jenna and I spent the bulk of the day decorating, Brittany, Kara, Tara, and Aimoku also helped, which I was so grateful for.

We got up there early to make sure everything was in place and ready.  Things looked festive and sparkly!

 We had tons of food, too much really but that is always the.HARDEST.PART! How much food to bring.  Nightmare!

These North Pole Cupcakes were my favorite!
We also had a hot chocolate bar.


There was a wonderful program.  Patriarch Rokita spoke and did a great job.  Dan read Luke 2 and the Creel and McWhorter families acted it out for us.  The McWhorters have a new baby, Charlie, so that was perfect and so sweet.

After there was a visit from the big guy himself....followed by a ton of cleaning up.

I'd call it a success, and I think little David agrees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment