Monday, June 10, 2019

Summer lovin

I love the lazy days of summer!! Love them. We slept until 8 ish, which is awesome! 

Then Grace had an orthodontist appointment. Only 3 more months! Hopefully. 
We went grocery shopping. 
Bub and I finished season 1 of “gallivant”, a very silly show but we like watching it together. 
Grace also had a rheumatologist appointment in the afternoon.
She and I watched a movie about a brother and sister who’s mom dies and they meet a dolphin that cheers them up. I don’t remember what it’s called. 
Bub went to play basketball at the stake center.
After work Rob went fishing.
Saw this cute cartoon. It said don’t hold your baby all the time, then they will continue to want to sit in your lap.
What’s the down side? :)

We made Grace’s favorite dinner and then she and I sat on our back porch and chatted.

We ended the evening with FHE and talked about the last supper and how to remember the Savior in our day to day lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment