Wednesday, June 19, 2019


Me, 8th grade graduation with my friend Andrea. Our moms took us to the guinne sax outlet and we got these dresses. I loved mine! Andrea’s mom passed away today, which is very sad. She was funny and kind and creative. She will be missed.

It’s been a weird week of deaths. Graces “friend” a service dog trainer that she was going to volunteer with passed away this week and another friend of mine who once was my babysitter, and then was my friend (the second time I lived in CA) lost her husband unexpectedly. It’s part of life but still sad for those left to mourn. 

This morning Fabiola and I went to the temple together. She is doing well in her recovery and it was nice to be there together. 
Then I met Jennifer, Wendy, Loye and Renee to lunch at Panera. Fun fact, Renee is the mayor of Buena Vista Fl. 

Tonight we did personal progress at YW and the boys played basketball. 

Rob got back from his business trip and it’s been raining a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment