Sunday, June 16, 2019

Cat scratch

Grace’s arm was swollen and hurting. Starting on Thursday for the visable swelling, she said it hurt a day or two before. Anyway it was strange because she didn’t remember hitting it or falling on it. It was also the middle of youth conference so she was busy and we kept hoping it would go down. 
Today we decided it wasn’t doing any better and felt like she needed to have it looked out. Turned out she has an infection. Mostly likely from a big scratch she got from Luka. The other day when the service dogs were here he freaked out and Grace was holding him. He gave her a big scratch and it’s likely that there was some bacteria on his claw and it caused the problem. She’s on 2 antibiotics and hopefully will see a quick improvement. 


If it’s not that idk what is wrong. 

Today is Father’s Day. I am grateful for my dad, my husband, my father in law, and my boys who are now dad’s. Father’s are amazing and make such an important difference in their families lives. I am blessed for with the ones I have
in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment