Sunday, September 8, 2013

Saturday


One great thing about baseball season vs soccer season is that we have Saturdays free.  Watching baseball practice is very boring, I am hoping the games will be better.  I also miss our soccer friends, but we wanted Ethan to diversify and learn a new sport and he seems to enjoy it.  So anyway with our free season of Saturdays we will need to plan a couple of weekend trips.  I want to go to Philedephia, and also I'd like to go to Sleep Hollow and Monticello and I'd love to take Hannah to go see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Extravagana.  Realistically we might do one of these things...but it's fun to dream.

So yesterday I had a stake dance and BBQ to throw and R took the kids to VA to pick up a new kayak and to go to a battlefield and to Sonic.  They reported having a pretty good time.
Hannah went with Alyssa to see "Potted Potter" in DC
and then she came to her first ever stake dance. I think she had a lot of fun.  I had fun having her there!
Hannah dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment