Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday

Rob is working somewhere today. He left last night and got to stay in a fancy schmancy hotel. He'll be back late tonight.
This morning I went to the adult institute class. It was great. I'm excited to go back next week.

I also finished crocheting a cute baby blanket. Next grandkid that comes along will be the lucky recipient!

Ethan had soccer practice tonight. The park is such a busy place in the evening! It's actually pretty awesome to go and see so many people out and about enjoying the evening and playing outside. 

For FHE treat we had shave ice.

I would like to move to Alaska. Anchorage specifically. They have a temple. The schools get great scores. They have a zoo. The weather is comparable to Chicago's, which is pretty darn cold in the winter but livable. They have sunlight year round, 22 hrs a day in June and 6 in December.  If we ever moved there, which is only a possibility in my mind so not to worry, I would get a labradoodle and name her Yankee. Yankee Doodle! Ha!

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment