Saturday, August 4, 2018

We ❤️ Florida

This morning we went to see the house. I was a little nervous. I had only seen it online and even though Rob had seen it his reports were of a mixed nature. I was happy to see that I liked it a lot. Ethan and Grace liked it. We are excited to move in, plant an orange tree, and enjoy life as Floridians.

We are staying at a Marriott residence inn and the people are really nice. The cleaning lady made a cute dog towel for us today.

We ate dinner at Bahama Breeze, it was a lot of fun. I love the mellow sounds of a steel drum and we had live music out on the patio while we ate. Everyone liked their food. Ethan ordered jackfruit tacos, which I also tried. It was interesting and tasted good. I wouldn’t order it again though. I had a curry goat bowl which was super spicy!

The we went to Congo River Golf where we had a really fun time. We got to feed and hold baby alligators. 

We played ubanki ball, which Ethan won and we all enjoyed. We think Clayton would love it.

We mini golfed (Rob won) and panned for gems and played games. We all agreed that it was even more fun than we expected.

There are a lot of things to do in Orlando!











No comments:

Post a Comment