Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday

Camp prep. I have a nice sewing machine thanks to my even nicer MIL and so I can whip up fun little things despite a general lack of skill. I made this table cloth for the snack booth at girls camp this summer. Many more camp related projects are coming up.
Had lunch with Laurie and Tami. We had a good talk. Tami's mother in law passed away last weekend and they are on the middle of funeral preparations, also in the middle of graduation and mission for Sawyer so it was a good breath of air for her and a chance for L and I to offer our help. 
Swim team is going well for our little fishy.
Hannah and Sawyer went adventuring this afternoon. They returned shoeless and wet and muddy so I guess a good time was had by all.
Handsome cat.
Loki 

No comments:

Post a Comment