Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend wrap up

I went to Super Saturday. The best part was chatting with friends and the delicious soups we are for lunch.

Hannah went to the movies with some friends.

The rest of us went to the Hendersons wedding, which was very nice and the children were very well behaved.

We went to church and heard some great talks on gratitude.

Gracie went home with the McCombs and then I got a report that she was so nice and sweet and played with Frankie. I love  to hear good things about the kids. Gives me hope:)
Also heard something nice about Hannah being kind and that was wonderful too.

Had the Elders over for dinner.

Watched The Host on net flicks. 

Today I grocery shopped for thanksgiving, painful, did two hours of on line training so I can sub again, and tonight we are going to an "all about the Catholics" night that some friends invited us to and that sounded fun at first but
now I don't want to go and wish we were going to the Marshes annual pie fest instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment