Friday, June 22, 2018

Camp

Today I got to come swap places with Rhianna. I enjoy coming to camp and I was happy to find everyone happy and having fun.
Mara had ward time today and she brought up her sewing machine. The girls made pillow cases. 

It is so beautiful up here.

When I got here the girls were working on their pillow cases so I helped them.
Then we went to golden hour. We sang our camp song and I felt the spirit rush over me in that beautiful, familiar, wonderful way. I am grateful.

Tonight we had skits and songs and a movie night. My girls had written in a part in their skit for me so I got to jump right in and do it. 

Me and Kelly before we went on stage. She’s our only laurel now that Rylie graduates. Our ward is shrinking. Our whole stake is actually. 

We dropped the price on our house and are getting some lookers now! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment