Monday, October 20, 2014

BYD


Sundays are our favs.  President and Sister Cook from the mission spoke at our sacrament meeting today.  It was really good.

We came home and made dinner then dad and Han and Ethan went over to the Buxton's for BYD.  The doggies and I walked over with them.  It's getting chilly at night.  They had a good turn out, 27 youth, and the kids had a good time.
When they came home we skyped with the Brandts.  Always a treat.  I stayed up late making cookies.  Hopefully they will turn out just as well as the other day and that I can be a profient home baker!
In sad news they announced some changes to the high council and Larry (the stake YM pres) is on it. I was so surprised, he hasn't been in very long, not quite two years.  I have loved working with him.  I wonder who the new guy will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment