Friday, June 13, 2014

For the record

I snapped pictures of all our rooms to show that while I complain about Hannah's room and make her "clean it" what probably seems like every day I am not meticulous or unreasonable in my expectations. At.All.

Here is mine and Rob's room.  This is pretty typical.  Bed made.  No curtains yet even though we've lived here 5 years.  No nice furniture even though we've been married 16 years.  Some stacks of books, some laundry to fold...a dog bone.  The usual.  It's clean and a bit messy but comfortable.
Ethan's room.  Stacks of books.  He's in bed because it's raining and he is full of allergy meds.  He's watching the world cup.  Usually his bed is made and his room is pretty neat.
Grace's room.  One one bed is she's started her getting ready for camp stack and has her animals.  Bed's made...you can see the floor.  This is also pretty typical.
Hannah's room.  Cleaning in earnest day 3.  Some progress has been made.
I like my house to be clean, more often than not it's comfortably lived in.  And even though I like the idea of clean I don't keep it spotless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment